Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Goodbye Tacky, Hello Beautiful!

I found these awesome blue glass square beads in the package my dad sent me yesterday. They were part of a tacky 70's/80's style necklace lol. In addition to the glass beads, I used sparkly 4mm light sapphire Swarovski crystals attached to hypoallergenic nickel-free ear wires.





"Beautiful Blue": This sparkly cuff bracelet is made with 4mm light sapphire Swarovski crystals, metal sliders with light sapphire Swarovski crystals, silver spacer beads and memory wire. Four dangles are attached to the ends of the memory wire loops. This bracelet is sold but I can certainly create something similar for you.








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

The blue bracelet is amazing! Very beautiful!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin