Sunday, July 27, 2008

My first international customer!

I hope everyone had a good weekend! My parents were in town for my 26th b-day and we went bowling, to the Austin Zoo and ate at way too many yummy restaurants. We went to the Cheesecake Factory yesterday and I had the biggest and yummiest strawberry shortcake that I have ever seen. Thank goodness for spin class tomorrow!

In etsy related news, I made my first international sale!! Very exciting to know that someone in another country will be wearing Designs by Vanessa ;)

Newly listed at my etsy shop...

"Darling Dangle Earrings"
These gorgeous chandelier earrings are made using pink 6mm Swarovski crystals and hypoallergenic nickel-free ear wires. These earrings will complete your outfit for that special date. These earrings are approximately 3 inches long.

Click on the picture to see these earrings in my shop.




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are very pretty! I love long earrings, because I always wear my hair down, and small pairs get lost.

13 Delancey Street said...

What a nice birthday present, an international sale! Was the customs paperwork complicated? Or not a big deal?

I hope you had a super-terrific b-day!

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Thank you! The customs paperwork wasn't too big of a deal...it took a few seconds to complete.

Delice said...

Congratulations on your international sale! Those are sure pretty earrings, love the colour!

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Thank you Vanessa :)

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

Congratulations..and pretty earrings.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin