Monday, August 11, 2008

Living Happily Ever After

One year ago today my husband and I said "I Do" in Anaheim, CA. That is right, we got married in the house of the mouse...well actually in the garden of the mouse complete with Cindy's coach. This past year just flew by but it has been an amazing adventure with such an amazing husband. Happy Anniversary to a supportive, loving and caring husband!!



In honor of our anniversary, I thought I would share just a few of my DIY wedding crafts with you.

DIY Tags for the fans we gave guests at our outdoor ceremony



DIY Unity Candle



DIY "I DO" Letters



DIY Water Bottle Labels



DIY Placecards (can you see the tiny crystal glued above the name?)



* Photos are by our fabulous wedding photographer Michael Norwood


4 comments:

13 Delancey Street said...

Happy anniversary!!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! Your wedding gown was gorgeous, and Cinderella's coach sounds so romantic. =)

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Thank you!! :)

Molly Wiecks said...

Wow! You were busy!! I LOVE all your bird stuff in your store. Must head to Etsy next to heart you. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin