Thursday, August 28, 2008

My birdies have gone retro!

I'm participating in a promo/sample swap with Etsy Texas Crafters Street Team, in which I send in promos/samples from my shop. In return I will receive promos/samples from all of the stores participating to give out to my fabulous customers. This will help get my shop name out there, allow me to help promote other shops and also give my customers a little extra gift. In coming up with samples for my shops I thought of these cute little tags.

Check out my Retro Little Birdie Paper Tags.


8 comments:

Alison Purple said...

oh my gosh - I love them {I just said "gosh"...weird.} They are really cute. I want some for my items... : )

Delice said...

I love these! I see a bird theme happening here!;)

S (formerly of Modern-Guilt) said...

Holy moly they're wonderful!

Unknown said...

Vanessa! They're adorable! I love the papers you used. =D

Couture Carrie said...

Those are so great - you could use them as gift tags or even ornaments at Christmas - love it!!

xoxox,
CC

::::Lula Boutique:::: said...

Very cute! Just love them!

Beck said...

Awesome!!! Retro birdies are the bestest! ;O)

EVY Designs said...

I love these little birds :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin