Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tag you're it!

Kirstie of Bonhomie Jewelry recently tagged me. I'm supposed to post the 4th photo in my 'pictures' file and tell you about it. Because my pics are organized (yes, I'll admit to my OCD tendencies) into sub folders I will post the 4th pic in my "2009" folder...


This picture is of the Seattle Space Needle. My hubby and I were just there for his b-day/v-day weekend. Seattle is such a unique city full of interesting people, great food and tons of fun things to do! If anyone is going there anytime soon, make sure to visit Piroshky, a Russian bakery right across from the market. Oh and don't forget to get a bag of those tiny donuts they sell inside the market. Can you tell we love food?!

I'm tagging...

Baroness Bijoutery
Legally Brunette
Grammatically Delicious
Cards by Jenna

Photobucket

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin