Tuesday, May 5, 2009

If the Shoe Fits...

This month’s Etsy Blogger Carnival asks us to blog about our favorite fairytale and parallels to real life. Hands down my favorite fairytale is Cinderella. She’s fashionable, has a shoe fetish, awesome friends and marries a prince. What’s not to love?!

As for any parallels to my own life, I'm not so sure...

As awesome as my best friends are, they are not mice.

I wasn't raised by an evil step mother.

A Fairy Godmother never gave me fabulous clothes.

Turning into a pumpkin or not, I would never leave my favorite shoe behind.



Photobucket

5 comments:

maryeb said...

LOL, love your post. Very clever.
I think we may all have a little 'Cinderella' in us :)

pumpkinhaus said...

super cute! ... no mice for friends? awww... come on!

ciasmismanis said...

Nice and good articles in here, I’m glad to visiting in your blog, I hope we can make a friends in blogsphere……, come to visit and comment in my blog to friends. thank

jelveh Designs said...

I love shoes too...but I need more of them, my newest and most fav right now is a pair of London Fog shoes I got in England...they are yum...

A Keeper's Jackpot said...

LOL. Cute post :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin