Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Who said that Halloween has to be spooky? I'm scared of anything that's creepy or crawly so when YouCanMakeThis.com suggested a Not-So-Scary Halloween Giveaway, I was game! YouCanMakeThis.com offers detailed, step-by-step guides for just about every DIY project you can think of. They recently sent me the Fancy Filled Tutu e-book for review and I appreciated the helpful step-by-step pictures and instructions. These tutus would make such cute Halloween costumes! Read on to learn more about how to enter this non-spooky giveaway.
Who? This giveaway is open to everyone- bloggers and non-bloggers, U.S. or non U.S. residents. The more the merrier!
What? Win a $50 bundle of Halloween e-book downloads including the Fancy Filled Tutu, Hocus Pocus Applique Patterns, Halloween Table Runner and many more!
Where? Right here.
Why? Because who doesn't love DIY projects!
How? Let me tell you how you can win...
1. Visit YCMT, come back here and post a comment about what TCMT project you'd like to make.
For Additional Entries:
2. Blog about this contest, come back here and leave an additional comment with the link.
3. Subscribe to my blog and/or follow my blog, come back here and leave an additional comment saying that you did so.
4. Add my blog button to your sidebar (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar), come back here and leave an additional comment with the link to your blog.
5. Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway, come back here and leave an additional comment with your twitter id.
6. Become a fan of Designs by Vanessa on facebook, come back here and leave an additional comment saying that you are a fan.
7. Sign up for the YCMT Newsletter, come back here and leave an additional comment saying that you did.
Do this by October 25th and you are in! A winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won't be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don't respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name.