Tuesday, November 17, 2009

CSN Stores Review

During the holiday rush there is nothing better than online shopping from my comfy couch in my pj's! Remember how I told you that I was recently given the opportunity to review a product from CSN Stores? Well, I received my product in the mail yesterday and I'm so excited to share it with you!

Mr. Designs by Vanessa and I were in the market for counter stools when we first moved into our home a year ago and twenty stores later (I'm not exaggerating) we finally found the perfect stools at CSN. I love that how organized and user friendly this website is, you can go to a specific store if you know what you are looking for or you can browse all 200+ stores at once. They really do offer something for everyone.

I had the hardest time deciding what product I wanted to review because CSN consists of over 200 specialty shop sites with over 1,000,000 products. After browsing (and browsing...and browsing) I found this adorable Morning Birds Wall Clock and I was in birdie love! When I opened the box I was thrilled to discover that the clock was even cuter in person and perfectly matched my decor. I describe my decor as modern with a touch of birdie but I can totally see this clock going in just about any home. My favorite thing about this clock is the bird in flight pendulum - such a cute feature!

Thank you CSN for this opportunity!


The Infinity Instruments Morning Birds Wall Clock can be purchased from the CSN store, CSN Clocks for $59.99 (free shipping).

Photobucket

4 comments:

Andrea said...

The birdie clock looks super!

Asil Designs said...

Hey Vanessa
Thanks so much for taking the time to read my post over at http://asildesigns.blogspot.com
I also thought it was really great and quite uplifting!!

BeadedTail said...

What a cute clock! I hadn't heard of CSN Stores before so thanks for the info!

Misty said...

I love that clock!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin