A Slice of Delight offers handcrafted glycerin soaps “that are fun to use and ruffles your senses”. These soaps come beautiful packaged and would make the perfect stocking stuffer. I love that they are packaged in biodegradable wrapping and all of the ties/tags are recyclable, very eco-friendly.
Hilary of A Slice of Delight recently sent me few soap samples to review and when I first opened the package I was met with smelly goodness. All of the samples were absolutely gorgeous but I especially loved the Lavender Bits and Pieces soap, which had bits and pieces of goats milk and olive oil in it. Lavender soap is a staple around my house and being the lavender connoisseur that I am, I have to say that I was impressed with how light and relaxing this scent was. Mr. Designs by Vanessa’s favorite sample in the package was the Falling Leaves soap with the ginger orange fragrance. I would have to agree that this is definitely the perfect choice for the man in your life – not too girly of a scent and still yummy enough to use yourself. Mr. Designs by Vanessa and I both loved the Lemon Citrus Soap. The fresh scent is a fragrance blend of lemon, lime, coconut milk and sweet vanilla bean. I could eat this soap up if it was edible! My absolute favorite sample was A Walk in the Woods Soap Slice – I have no idea how this is made but it is seriously the most delicious thing I have ever smelled! Hilary describes this soap as having a wonderful sugared spruce aroma, I would describe it as more sugared than spruce. I loved the adorable tree design, which is perfect for the holidays. These soaps definitely “ruffled” my senses!
A Slice of Delight is generously giving away a bar of soap to one of my lucky readers! Keep reading for the details. A Slice of Delight is also offering FREE US Flat Rate Shipping with the purchase of 6-7 soaps when you mention this giveaway in the buyers note at checkout (toy embedded soap excluded).
Who? This giveaway is open to U.S. and Canadian residents.
What? Win a soap bar of your choice!
Where? Right here.
Why? Because I love this soap!
How? Let me tell you how you can enter to win...
1. Visit A Slice of Delight and tell me what soap you would pick if you won.
For Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry.)
2. Blog about this contest and link back to it.
3. Subscribe to or follow my blog. Current subscribers/followers count!
4. Fan Designs by Vanessa on Facebook. Current fans count!
5. Follow Designs by Vanessa on Twitter. Current followers count!
6. Tweet the following: Win a soap from A Slice of Delight @designsvanessa - http://designsbyvanessa.blogspot.com/2009/12/slice-of-delight-review-giveaway.html
7. Post my button on your blog or site (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
8. Join Designs by Vanessa's mailing list.
9. Follow A Slice of Delight on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook. Current followers/fans count!