Monday, March 29, 2010

Project Nursery: Paint Colors

Project Nursery:  Paint Colors

Who knew that picking paint colors for a nursery could be so difficult! There are way too many options but yet finding the perfect matching shade seems impossible. It's also difficult to imagine what the room will look like based off a tiny little paint swatch. After many hours of staring at those little paint swatches, we've finally picked our colors! We will be using Serwin-William's Gray Matters as our primary color and Watery (a light bluish color) on an accent wall (all no-VOC). Painting will commence on Wednesday so wish us luck!

Photobucket

9 comments:

ae said...

Love those colors together!!

Jennifer [Aspiring Fashionista] said...

I'm loving being included in all of the ins and outs of your nursery decorating. You've got me thinking about my own baby's nursery, and I'm not even pregnant!

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Jennifer - I've been thinking about nursery decor long before we even started trying lol!

Heather said...

That is a great color combo. It's going to look awesome! Be sure to post photos when you're done!

Marianne & Clayton said...

I love this, and most of all I love that I haven't seen this combo before. Soooo many people do the exact thing that has been done a billion times. I also hope this means you are buying the chalkboard rug instead of the green one. It's so insanely cute!

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Thanks Heather - I will definitely post pics!

Thanks Marianne - I definitely like trying new things, hopefully it comes out ok lol! I'm still debating on the rug, I think I'll wait until the furniture is in there to see what will match best.

Kristin said...

love the colors. you have an award on my page

Sarah said...

This is going to be one stylin' room! Can't wait to see pictures :)

Marcie W. said...

LOVE IT! Bub's room is a mix of those 2 colors through out! Cant wait to see it finished :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin