I've been a longtime customer of Crosscreek Country Candles and I'm excited to spread the word about this fabulous little tart shop through a review/giveaway! Deana, the super sweet owner, crafts these yummy tarts and linen sprays out of her country home in Ohio. Not sure what exactly a tart or melt is? Tarts are basically wickless candles that you heat up using a tart burner. See the Crosscreek Country Candles FAQ for more info. My favorite thing about tarts is that if you get bored of a scent you can store the tart once it cools and pop in a new one. (Tip: To easily remove your cooled tart from the tart burner, put the burner in the freezer for a few minutes and the solid tart will pop right out)
Crosscreek Country Candles offers so many yummy scents and I was excited to receive a package full of different scents to review. I immediately popped in "Watermelon Smoothie" and it was the perfect spring tart, fruity and fresh but not overwhelming. The next day I tried "Fruit Loops" and it smelled exactly like a bowl of the cereal, which is why I had to blow it out before I sent Mr. Designs by Vanessa to the grocery store at 11pm! This tart should totally come with the cereal for pregnant women lol! I also tried "Love Bug", which Mr. Designs by Vanessa claimed wasn't manly enough but I loved! Some of my new favorites are "Green Apple" and "Satsuma". My absolute favorite, favorite, favorite tart in the entire universe (I'm not exaggerating, this is one yummy tart) is "Celtic Moonspice", a fragrant blend of warm spices, cinnamon, clove and nutmeg. You can find the scent list and descriptions HERE.
Visit Crosscreek Country Candles to purchase handmade tarts and linen sprays. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.Win It:
Crosscreek Country Candles is giving away a $25 gift certificate to 1 lucky winner! This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents. For a chance to win, you must do the following:
1. Visit Crosscreek Country Candles and tell me which scents you would pick if you won. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your comment.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Subscribe to or follow my blog. Current subscribers/followers count!
3. Blog about this giveaway.
4. Fan Designs by Vanessa on Facebook. Current fans count!
5. Fan Crosscreek Country Candles on Facebook. Current fans count!
6. Follow Designs by Vanessa on Twitter. Current followers count!
7. Tweet the following (can be tweeted daily): Crosscreek Country Candles Giveaway @designsvanessa - http://designsbyvanessa.blogspot.com/2010/04/crosscreek-country-candles-review.html
8. Post my button on your blog or site (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
9. Enter another giveaway on this blog.
10. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
11. Join Designs by Vanessa's mailing list.
Do this by April 29th and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won't be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don't respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name.