Thursday, June 26, 2008

Purple Obsession

Everyone who knows me knows of my love (some might say obsession) for purple. In college I had purple bedding, purple trash can, purple microwave, purple computer...you get the point. I would paint the whole house lavender if my hubby would let me but according to him- lavender is not "manly". I’m still trying to convince him that lavender is in fact a very manly and tough color but in the meantime I'll have to settle for a few purple throw pillows.

"Pretty Purple": The wrap bracelet wraps around the wrist 3 times and is one size fits all. It is made with memory wire, square glass beads (different shades of iridescent and solid purple) and shimmery lavender irridescent glass beads. The dangle earrings are made with the same glass beads, silver spacer beads and hypoallergenic nickel-free ear wires. This set is a lot like the red set that I posted about yesterday except I added a few more sparkly larger beads. I love how this one came out...I just might keep it for myself (it matches my throw pillows!).







1 comments:

Amanda Eltiqaz said...

lovely handmade! i love purple too~ (^_^)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin