Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Etsy Feature: Little Ellie

Allow me to introduce you to Jen of Little Ellie, a fellow Texan and Etsian. When she’s not sewing up fabulous bags, Jen enjoys scrapbooking and spending time with her family. Speaking of family, she recently welcomed a brand new baby girl into her family! Until things settle down, she’s taking a little break from her shop but a few of her designs are still available in her shop.

When asked what her favorite item in her shop is Jen responds, “Right now I'm really loving my Slimeline Totes, especially the linen ones I've made recently. I love that they are so simple, yet pretty & very functional. Simplicity seems to be a hard thing to come by these days, so I really appreciate it when I see it”. While her slimeline totes are gorgeous, I'm drooling over this cute bag...



You can see more of Jen's designs at:

Little Ellie Etsy Shop

Jen's Blog



1 comments:

Cthings said...

That is a cute bag! I see why you are dooling over it! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin