Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Little Black Box- For Sale Now!

Designs by Vanessa is in The Little Black Box this month! Wondering what I'm talking about? The Little Black Boxes go on sale once a month and are full of promotional items/samples, all from handmade indie shops like mine. The boxes usually fly off the shelves and you can find everything from soap samples to knitted wash cloths in the boxes. I sent in my scalloped little birdie tags to be included in this month's box. Still wondering what I'm talking about? Check out this video:

4 comments:

Alison Purple said...

So cute! I didn't know etsy did such a thing...

13 Delancey Street said...

Thanks for posting the video. I'd heard of this but wasn't sure how it worked. It was great to see an actual Black Box that someone had received. I hope this brings you even more business!

Anonymous said...

Yayy! Thanks for posting the Indie 5 Little Black Box video! we love LBB and think it's a great opportunity for both buyers and sellers.

You can check out more videos from us on the Indie 5 videozine. New videos (by etsy crafters, for etsy crafters) 5 days/week!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Indie5Collective

Mannie of MannieMandible said...

Congrats!! I'd love to get in the little black box, but she's filled until the end of the year!! I'm getting ready for next year though, lol!

~Mannie
MVincent.etsy.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin