Thursday, March 18, 2010

Project Nursery: Idea Board

Project Nursery is in full swing in our household and I'm loving every minute of planning for our little guy's arrival. I've felt more and more flutters this week so I'm thinking that he also likes his nursery plans. I look forward to showing him his room for the first time and watching him grow up in that room. Ok, I officially can't write a post about our son without getting misty eyed...dang pregnancy hormones! My idea is a modern nursery in primary colors (red, blue, green, yellow, brown) with woodland creature accents. It's a little different and unique, which I love!

Mod Woodland Creature Nursery

Mod Woodland Creature Nursery Idea Board

Photobucket

7 comments:

Unknown said...

The little animal pillows are too cute. =)

Nannieflash said...

Oh Vanessa, thats going to be one stunning nursery, love the colour scheme its really classy. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Lori said...

It is so cute! That crib reminds me of Frank Lloyd Wright's houses--very cool.

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous nursery this is going to be! I love your ideas. Very fresh and modern, but classy and comfortable, too.

Nursery planning was such a fun part of being pregnant for me. There was so much joy and love in selecting every item. I can tell you're really enjoying nursery nesting too!

Maria said...

I love it Vanessa! Can't wait to see it finished!! You are going to have one lucky boy with such a fun and whimsical nursery. I just know it will be beautiful!

Betzy said...

I absolutely love it!! The colors are great, I also can't wait to see it finished!

@JessEsco said...

That is SUPER DUPER cute. It *almost* gives me the bug. Hehe. Love it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin