Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Style Board: Stroller Accessories

We received our stroller this week and it's now a (hopefully) temporary fixture in the middle of our living room. I'm starting to realize that baby gear will soon be taking over our home! So, what is a mom-to-be to do when she receives her stroller? Accessorize of course! Haha I'm totally kidding! I wish I could tell you that this little guy will have a stylish mama but I'm 99.9% certain that I'll be living in my yoga pants come August, a girl can dream though...

UppaBaby Vista Maya Style Board


PS - Gilt is having a major baby sale today @ 9am USMST! UppaBaby, Baby Bjorn, Phil & Teds, Little Giraffe and more will be featured in the sale. Here is an invite link: http://www.gilt.com/invite/mylink24588

Photobucket

5 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Vanessa, I love the colour of your stroller, its bright and beautiful, as are your accessories, have fun love and be prepared to be overtaken with all those baby things, they get everywhere. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Jaimie said...

Ooh nice stroller!!

Our house has been taken over by toys and baby things...fun though!!

@JessEsco said...

That stroller is AWESOME!! I love all the yellow :-) And you'll be stylish, it just won't be all the time. Hehe.

jenny said...

Great finds! Thanks for featuring my Clutch in Grunge Gold. :)

Hailey Rose said...

Love it all!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin