Monday, June 23, 2008

Do people actually use dining room tables for meals?

I've always loved anything (well most things) DIY and I'm usually working on a hundred craft projects all at once so why not blog about it? I hope to open up a little etsy shop soon so be on the lookout for that! In the meantime our dining room table is buried under craft supplies...do people actually use dining room tables for meals? I'm beginning to take after my grandma who refuses to throw anything away because she might be able to use it in her next craft project! If my craft mess expands I think my husband might call Oprah and she'll have us on her next show about hoarding. Hmm maybe this is my big break!

My latest craft obsession is jewelry designing. In preparing to start a shop on etsy I have been taking pictures of my work. Taking pictures of jewelry is not easy! Send any tips my way!

Here is my latest creation and different pics I took. I think the first one is my fave.

This is a pair of sparkly "Tantalizing Topaz" dangle earrings made with topaz/purple and clear czech glass beads, and hypoallergenic nickel-free ear wires.










1 comments:

Unknown said...

lol, I know the feeling about dining room tables! I don't have a sewing room, so all my larger sewing projects get done at the dining room table. I make my own Irish dancing costumes, which take quite a while to create. (not to mention all the fabrics, and threads, and pins, etc)
My poor parents and siblings have to eat around all my stuff. lol

Also, I've added you to my blog roll. =)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin